Monday, December 6, 2010

10 Day WORKOUT Challenge

Soo... I'm really motivated to lose some weight for this year (I know..its December) but still anything is achievable if I put my mind and heart to it! =)

I was not fortunate enough to be born having weight problem in only one area of my body,or high metabolism, my FAT is disperse throughout my body, so I have to work on my whole body to see results.

My 10 DAY challenge will be with my workout CD The FIRM Total Body: Body Sculpting Basics.


I know, it's old, but TRUST me... this work out WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WORKOUT TO DO AT HOME.

 The one thing that I love about this workout is that it deals with my WHOLE body and at the same time is really fun to follow. It is about 1 hour total, so yes its long, but before you know it, its done!!  The CD guaranteed VISIBLE results in 10 workouts!!! I've done the workout alot before, but not 10 days straight... so I'm gonna take it to the limit and challenge myself. I will be taking before and after pictures to see if there's any difference.


WARNING: I am FATTT =P

thankyou for reading,
 ^_^ mb

2 comments:

  1. Dislike the "Warning: I am Fatt" YOU ARE NOT FAT!! I like the blog though!! Great advice in the video that you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dislike evrything Patty =(
    but yes... i LOVE this workout and so does your sister, PAM. I miss working out with her.. lol

    ReplyDelete