Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DAY 1 & 2

I know I'm slacking on blogging about my workout challenge so im gonna catch everyone up!


DAY 1

I started the day with a healthy breakfast! A banana and milk =). I know, its limited because Im in such a rush that a banana is all that I can grab before heading out! But it filled me up! Then later for lunch I had PHO!!! I know its SUPER bad but YUMMY, but I went out wjith a friend and he paid for it.. ahahah =P I was reallly GUILTY so I run-walk for and hour and got in 4 miles in too.. so I felt better. =D


I didn't really get to workout (The FIRM) until 9:00 PM. (I will be workingout at night mostly) I know its late, but I dont have time in the morning and dont feel like workingout in the morning until night time because I get off of work at 7PM. It was a LONG 1 hour workout, but I pulled through it and I was SORE afterwards.. ehehehe.. my legs were wobbly and I felt like I was gonna collpase =D I LOVE the feeling though, not to say that its bad.



BEFORE PICTURES
side view                    front view  
Okay! These are before pictures that I took of my self. (Thank You Yer for being my photographer!!) I'm big, and being short is just making me look fatter too.. lol.. but I give myself LOTS of props for posting these ugly pictures of myself here lol... now let the 10 day begin.... I HOPE I SEE CHANGE =)

GOOD LUCK TO MEEE ^_^


DAY 2

Today, I skipped breakfast and Lunch. I didnt feel like eating. =( but I snacked on some almonds and drank my GREEN TEA. Green Tea is really good for your body. At first I didnt like the taste of it at all, but drinking it a second time made the taste better. You'll get use to it.


I am excited! Becasue tonight my friend SHERVUN is going to come and run-walk with me =D Its been so LONG since I've had a partner run-walk with me. I sure hope that it will go by faster than usual. And then afterwards when I get back home I will work on my CD. I know this is extreme or maybe too much workout, but I NEED IT!!! lol... but it will pay off.. I hope.




thankyou for reading,
^_^ mb


1 comment: